Touch the hearts and the lives of young women across the Commonwealth and help provide a direction for their future
Give the Gift of Scholarship
Click HERE for the 2017 Contestant Contract
The Miss Boston Scholarship Organization added the teen program in 2015 when the Miss Boston's Outstanding Teen Title was awarded to 17 year old Alexandra Berube. Alexandra then went on to win the title of Miss Massachusetts' Outstanding Teen 2015 winning Interview and Talent in the process. First runner up Olivia Marques took over the title and made over 60 appearances, Olivia placed 3rd runner up that year at the state pageant. In 2016 our reigning titleholder Brooke Graves placed 1st runner up at the state pageant. In 2017 as a result of the great success of the program we have added a second title of Miss Cambridge's Outstanding Teen. We are excited you are considering applying to join our family, find the information below.
- Please send an email to Executive Director Rocky Grazianoemail@example.com detailing your intention to compete. Please do this even if your application has not been completed.
- Application is $125 and all funds raised go to the scholarship program. As a result of the entry fee, teen contestants are NOT REQUIRED to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals although they can if they wish by registering at www.missamerica4kids.com.
- Make sure you make the eligibility requirements as detailed in the chart above.
- Deadline for Application is 1/1/17 at 11:59PM, no late applications will be accepted.
- You must complete the contestant contract, resume and platform statements. Click the appropriate buttons below:
- Tickets will go on sale on 12/1/2016 and will be sold via Eventbrite
- If you win Miss Boston's or Miss Cambridge's Outstanding Teen you will be required to attend an orientation on March 5th 2017 and compete at the state pageant on April 8th & 9th 2017.
- You must sell a half page ad for the program book dimensions and information available below, feel free to sell more if you can.